Project In Development
Hyatt Place & Hyatt House Tampa
Hyatt Place - 230 Guestrooms, Hyatt House - 115 Guestrooms
A dual-branded development that will create a cosmopolitan experience for guests and showcase a relaxed, locally-inspired design reflecting the charm and character of Downtown Tampa.
- Further strengthens our partnership with Hyatt by developing a new construction, urban dual brand hotel concept that drives profitability through the sharing of common services and back of house resources.
- Includes an integrated 220-space parking garage to meet City of Tampa requirements to provide a 24/7 public parking amenity for Downtown visitors; 4,000 square feet of meeting space; and 3,200 square feet of ground floor commercial space.
- Received a $1.0MM grant from the State of Florida Department of Environmental Protection to facilitate the remediation of this Brownfield designated site.
- Secured $33.8MM in NMTC allocation to leverage debt and equity financing to fund the remediation and public-infrastructure requirements of this impactful project.
- Consistent with our commitment to NMTC investors in this project, we will implement an innovative best-in-class brand-standard hospitality training program that will create quality, career path jobs for low-income residents of Downtown Tampa.
- An integrated Autonomous Vehicle charging station on North Marion Street will help launch the Hillsborough Area Regional Transit Authority’s (“HART”) new downtown driverless electric shuttle further supporting this transit-oriented project that already conveniently provides direct stops at the property from three of HART’s local transit service lines (the In-Towner, the Airport service line, and the local Downtown line).